The Fulfillment Process
We strive to fulfill orders within 2-3 business days after receiving your order. UPS and USPS scan packages into their system on weekdays, so even if your order was labelled after 4pm MT on Friday or over the weekend, you will not see movement on your tracking label until the following Monday. **If your order is placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday your order will be fulfilled the following Monday or Tuesday.
USPS Priority can take up to 3-4 business days to arrive depending on your location. All other USPS packages can take 8-10 business days based on your location within the US.
Please see the UPS transit map below to have a better understanding of how long your package will take based on your state. Delivery time is not guaranteed by the carrier but will typically occur in 3-7 business days after the order has fulfilled.
Keep in Mind...
- If your order is not delivered within 2 weeks from the ship date, please "submit a request" to contact our Customer Experience Team so we can look into this for you.
- Orders are processed, shipped, and delivered on business days: Monday–Friday (excluding weekends and major holidays). Saturday delivery is based on the shipping carrier.
- We are unable to file claims for lost UPS packages after 60 days past the delivery date at your address.
- If your package is being held at a UPS location, you will have 5 days to pick up before the package is returned to Give'r.
- For more information regarding Lost Packages, please click here!
During Peak Season (October-December)
Please allow up to 4 business days for our team to fulfill your order (this is dependent on order volume and product availability). For the most up to date delivery estimate, please check the tracking number found on your shipping confirmation email.
Take note, refunds are not being issued for delays in shipping during this time. View our Shipping Policy here.