Items purchased outside of www.give-r.com
- Give’r is unable to accept exchanges/returns from th retailer sources at this time. Check with the third-party retailer where the item was purchased to see- how they manage returns.
- If you received a damaged item from a third-party retailer, you need to contact them and work within their specific policies/warranty.
Limited Edition items
- What is considered a Limited Edition item?
- Limited Edition with Give'r is when we have a specific amount of a product that will only be sold Once the item is sold out, it is gone.
- Limited Edition will be in the name of the products.
- Returns are eligible and you will receive a refund to the card used at the time of purchase or through store credit if you choose this option.
- Exchanges are not eligible for limited edition items as product inventory will not be restocked and we cannot guarantee we will have the size you are looking for.
Final Sale items
- What does "final sale" mean?
- You cannot return or exchange the item. Be sure you are referring to the sizing guide and reading through the fine print.
- If something is not fitting and is final sale, this means you have a gift handy when needed!
- What items are "final sale"?
- Bonus Boxes (mini, large, and mega)
- Second Sale gloves & mittens
- What if I receive a final sale item that has an issue?
- If you have any issues with your item, please submit a request and Customer Experience will be in touch.