All Give’r gloves will feel tight to start, but if they are worn for a few hours a day for about a week doing activities like yard work, or various outdoor sports, they will quickly break in and mold to your natural hand position by packing out the insulation and breaking down the leather to make it more pliable.
- For Classic and Lightweights, a lot of the Give'r Team chooses to drop down one size for tighter handling and dexterity.
- For 4 season Gloves, they perform well when they are true to your size or even one size up if you prefer a fit right out of the package.
- For frontier mitts, we like to keep our regular size or go up one size for added warmth from the air pocket and insulation.
Upon First Try On:
- When you first put on your gloves, they should feel snug & form fitting. Through a few uses, the insulation on Classics, 4 Seasons, and Frontier Mittens will begin to “pack-out”, filling the leather shell, and relieve any snug areas.
- The leather will be stiff when first received, but as you break them in you will have increased dexterity and warmth, as the leather forms to your hand - like a baseball mitt!
This break-in process yields functionality, comfort and dexterity, unique to YOUR hands, and unlike any other glove you’ve ever worn…the juice is worth the squeeze!
Looking for more detailed information? Check out the Sizing Tips and Tricks article here!