Great question! Here are a couple first steps:
Check your tracking information
Take a look at your tracking information. Please note where the package was left and check around the shipping address on your order confirmation email. We recommend checking all surrounding areas, including your mailbox along with neighbors or other members of your household.
Does your order show delivered, but not at your front door?
- Sometimes delivery drivers will scan packages as "delivered" accidentally. In this case, we recommend allowing 1 full business day after the package was marked as delivered to ensure your package wasn't mistakenly scanned. If this happens, we have often seen the package arrive within 1-2 days.
- In some cases, the carrier may have marked your packaged as delivered when it will actually be delivered later in the evening or sometimes the following day. If your parcel has not been located within two business days, please "submit a request" and we can help look into next steps for you.
I tracked my package but it hasn't moved, whats next?
- If your tracking number has been created but there has not been any movement / origin location listed, please "submit a request" and Customer Experience will assist.
- If your tracking number appears to be stuck in transit, sometimes delays are due to high shipping volumes or to weather. For the most up-to-date delivery estimate, check the tracking number found on your shipping confirmation email.
- If there is still no movement for 1 week or more, please reach out to our team and "submit a request" so we can take a look.
If you are still coming up empty handed, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team by "submitting a request". Take note: All lost packages are dealt with on a case by case basis, however, the end result may be a replacement or a store credit. This will be determined by the Give'r Team after assessing the situation and further investigation with the shipping vendor.
We are unable to offer a refund for lost packages.